• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List of Proposed Guns to Ban

Senator Zell Miller said : "The only only way to stop someone from shooting at you is to shoot back"
No police presence, no armed guards, the only security is a locked door??? How about Alquida or
suicide bombers gaining access into the schools or taking over a school bus and driving it off the
cliff. Where is the government protection at?
According to this logic if we ban IED's we'll stop suicide bombers. We ban guns and mass killers are
going to go away???

I don't know about you guys but, isn't Mayor Bloomberg just a big tool? I mean he is taking on the personality of some kind of idiot dictator. Kind of like Donald Trump... lol
I am so glad that I live here instead of New York...

The major drive of some of the more popular gun rights organizations including the NRA is to promote firearm ownership for hunting or sporting purposes. The Second Amendment, which they are supposedly fighting for has nothing to do with hunting or sporting activities. It's sole purpose is to promote firearm ownership for defense against tyranny. Nothing more, nothing less. An organization that does not make that it's primary goal is not getting my active support.

The major drive of some of the more popular gun rights organizations including the NRA is to promote firearm ownership for hunting or sporting purposes. The Second Amendment, which they are supposedly fighting for has nothing to do with hunting or sporting activities. It's sole purpose is to promote firearm ownership for defense against tyranny. Nothing more, nothing less. An organization that does not make that it's primary goal is not getting my active support.

Well said.

Senator Zell Miller said : "The only only way to stop someone from shooting at you is to shoot back"
No police presence, no armed guards, the only security is a locked door??? How about Alquida or
suicide bombers gaining access into the schools or taking over a school bus and driving it off the
cliff. Where is the government protection at?
According to this logic if we ban IED's we'll stop suicide bombers. We ban guns and mass killers are
going to go away???

You have to look who you are dealing with. The Dumb Masses. The ignorant, gov't educated voter that thinks the gov't will protect them.

Back
Top Bottom