• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOL, what a bunch of idiots!

Cuomo just owned himself. What a loser.

“The PBA [Patrolman's Benevolent Association] is actively working to enact changes to this law that will provide the appropriate exemptions from the law for active and retired law enforcement officers,” the group’s president said in a statement.

As far as I know a retired LEO is a civilian just like everyone else. Why are they going to be exempt?

Cuomo just owned himself. What a loser.

“The PBA [Patrolman's Benevolent Association] is actively working to enact changes to this law that will provide the appropriate exemptions from the law for active and retired law enforcement officers,” the group’s president said in a statement.

As far as I know a retired LEO is a civilian just like everyone else. Why are they going to be exempt?
It's that way in NJ too, they are granted rights that the average citizen doesn't have. The old joke in NJ was you either had to be a cop/retired cop, or have connections ot the governor/mafia to get a carry permit...it's true too.

Unfortunately the largest employer in Western NYS is government. The police and other gov't employees are an arm of the political ruling class. It is sad. Whether you are receiving a check for work or a check for nothing, they own you...... Thank God I got out when I did.

It's that way in NJ too, they are granted rights that the average citizen doesn't have. The old joke in NJ was you either had to be a cop/retired cop, or have connections ot the governor/mafia to get a carry permit...it's true too.

Yea I know. I came from Jersey to down here. I guess its all the same but it just seems even more wrong.

I wonder how many private security guards will turn in their mags. I imagine there's a lot of ex-military that have a professional need for real mags, especially in NY.

I imagine there will be a ton of complaints about this rushed law. We'll be hearing about it for years.

Back
Top Bottom