• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Review of handling of a kid starving

This obviously should never happen. Never, not once. What kind oof person, let alone a father, does this to a child. It really ignites my anger and I do not think any of these folks should live. Starve them like they starved that poor baby. Hate it so much. I pray for all the suffering of others that we don't know about. Stop what you're doing and pray for wisdom and a remedy to eliminate this kind of evil or for us to identify it soon enough to save them. Please God help us to save the rest....

0D0BE597-EB5C-4C92-8488-19BF6B90128D.jpeg

Cops could not get involved until after he committed murder. 'Cuz he's a Black man!

Don't you know about Black Lives Matter?
No justice, no peace?
Don't you know the cops are racist,
and cops need to leave black people alone and not get all up in dey bidness?

Haven't you heard that the purpose of our criminal justice system in America is just feed more black slaves into the "prison industrial complex" --to benefit rich white people? One out of every three black boys born today will end up going to prison in their future. And do you think the cops should've locked up this guy sooner?

Nope, the liberals who control American culture today want cops to stay the hell away from Black people and let them do whatever they want short of murder.

Only once the murder has taken place can the cops get involved.

A little background reading.

So the police didn’t do anything, even tho dfcs asked for help, no the baby girl died and they wanta try doing something..
From everything I've read and seen reported on this beyond just this article gives me the impression that DFCS is trying to pass the buck on this, the PD did everythingthey were asked to do. DFCS is a very poorly run agency and are trying to escape the blame for their own failures here. My personal interactions with them, even when I was a mandated reporter trying to help some kids that needed their intervention, were often handled very poorly in their response.

From everything I've read and seen reported on this beyond just this article gives me the impression that DFCS is trying to pass the buck on this, the PD did everythingthey were asked to do. DFCS is a very poorly run agency and are trying to escape the blame for their own failures here. My personal interactions with them, even when I was a mandated reporter trying to help some kids that needed their intervention, were often handled very poorly in their response.
I’ve seen this myself.. seems to me a lot of dfacs working are there just to get a paycheck..

Back
Top Bottom