• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Review of handling of a kid starving

Giving poor people a financial incentive to be permanently sterilized is a great idea. Offer a lump sum at age 18. So many of our problems are solved. I’m sure the bean counters can figure out what the maximum offer can be that adds up to less than what the government would give them over their lifespans for having kids they can afford.

Giving poor people a financial incentive to be permanently sterilized is a great idea. Offer a lump sum at age 18. So many of our problems are solved. I’m sure the bean counters can figure out what the maximum offer can be that adds up to less than what the government would give them over their lifespans for having kids they can afford.
They'd lose their votes if that happened

Where is the mayor? A hands off policy for policing certain demographics also worked out so well for Secoriea Turner during the summer of love. In that case, it came out that some of the peaceful protesters allowed to occupy the property and set up a roadblock were a violent street gang, the Bloods. New mayor, same result; dead children. I’m sure, as with the last time, steps will be taken to make sure it never happens again. Make me want to puke.

Back
Top Bottom