• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

long beach police shoot unarmed man in the back as he fled

This wouldn't even be a story if the guy wasn't an alleged thief and running from apprehension, but based on the video it looks like the punishment was a little excessive.

RIP alleged thief.

Because you know how credible Mall Ninj... erm I mean, retail security officers are.

Well.......in this video they waste an unarmed man and the police dog. Deandre Brunston shooting by the L.A. Sheriff's Department.

http://youtu.be/akvtGcH_djs

I Love how they tampered with evidence and altered the scene thus interfering with a felony investigation of an officer involved shooting.

Nothing crooked there

Because you know how credible Mall Ninj... erm I mean, retail security officers are.

I Love how they tampered with evidence and altered the scene thus interfering with a felony investigation of an officer involved shooting.

Nothing crooked there

In Long Beach??? They have a better than average chance of being correct - it's probably easier to tell who isn't stealing than who is.

In Long Beach??? They have a better than average chance of being correct - it's probably easier to tell who isn't stealing than who is.

Where did I imply any of those fine citizens should have their Constitutional rights violated?

Not trying to be a jerk but I think the above post is what threw him off.

I can't believe they actually hit the man at that extreme range. I mean it must have been more than 15 to 20 yards. Those guys must be on the Long Beach PD Pistol Team.

Back
Top Bottom