• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

long beach police shoot unarmed man in the back as he fled

The officer that approved the K9 being sent was drunk and calling in from a party on a cellphone. The initial K9 officer refused to follow orders so he was dissmissed from the scene and they called in a young cop (imagine that!) that sent the dog.

They life flighted the K9. Deandre Brunson wasn't. Both eventually died from their wounds. Brunson' s family got substantial amount of $$$ for his death. Granted he was being stupid but he didn't deserve this. He would have been apprehended had the trigger happy MP5 wielding Jackboots just let the dog do it's thing.
agreed

i was saying the cops were the stupid ones in that case

i always LEO canines talk about how "they arent just a piece of equipment" and what not

if thats the case why would you shoot near or in the path of a fellow officer? or better yet, why shoot at a target you are unsure of or dont intend to destroy?

[video]http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/florida-trooper-arrested-a-cop/[/video]

The simple fact is, and I try not to let in interfere with my comments (not to well sometimes) my ex-wife had federal agents from another agency run background checks not only on only myself but others while we were near divorce and after I left (her other ex). Although it took a while the FOIA replies came in and I was not only surprised but disgusted by her abuse of her position. I knew already it was done routinely, but not after we had discussed privacy and our take on the government abusing privacy. Sucks, it's a mild way to put it, especially for nothing but crap..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom