• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

long beach police shoot unarmed man in the back as he fled

This article says dead.... and that the lb cops shot him because some other leos shot him with beanbags and they somehow thought the thief was shooting at them, if they can see well enough to shoot him they can see he had no gun. No justification at all.
Thief was stupid of course and I despise thieves , but did not deserve this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ifornia-beach-runs-officers-article-1.1775431

because they are stupid?

The officer that approved the K9 being sent was drunk and calling in from a party on a cellphone. The initial K9 officer refused to follow orders so he was dissmissed from the scene and they called in a young cop (imagine that!) that sent the dog.

They life flighted the K9. Deandre Brunson wasn't. Both eventually died from their wounds. Brunson' s family got substantial amount of $$$ for his death. Granted he was being stupid but he didn't deserve this. He would have been apprehended had the trigger happy MP5 wielding Jackboots just let the dog do it's thing.

That psycho was justified in shooting them, just not in executing them.

BS The way I read it, he shot them both, then executed the female while she was laying on the floor. "I shot her and she gave a little death twitch" That is murder unless she was trying to get up and shoot or stab him.

Back
Top Bottom