• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for a good Samaritan

Deleted member 15478

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
I was buying four or five quality revolvers per week at on line auctions and between ads here in the ODT, local ads in a shopper publication I was selling the revolvers sometimes before they came in. I have congestive heart desease and c.o.p.d. and I am in my third year of recovery from a massive heart attack and within a month after the attack I had three strokes. I was so sick from the heart attack I didn't talk, could not sit up in my wheelchair and had to have pillows stuffed around me and no one realized at that time I was blind, didn't know who or where I was and I had 100% memory loss. When I came out of the fog so to speak after about three months I asked my Wife of fourty years if she was married. After she realized I wasn't joking around and after further quizzing she discovered I didn't know who our two adult Daughters, five Grandchildren my Mother or Dad or anyone was my memory bank had been wiped clean. My Doctors told her I would never get any better and would never walk again and suggested that they send Hospice in or that maybe she needed to put me in a nursing home, she responded no that Garrell is strong and when he gets better he would be very upset if he had been in a nursing home. I now walk with a walking stick mainly because of my Parkinson's desease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am not telling you this for pity, the reason my user name is Landspeedracer is that I have set three landspeed records, one on the Maxton Mile eight months out of a wheelchair for two years, two mor last April on the Ohio Mile.
Here is where I need help, if you have ever seen my ads I always say pictures emailed to seriously interested. The truth is I now have a learning disability and I have tried for hours to post pictures, I have had people walk me through the procedure, write it out step by step but I am computer illiterate.
I have a beautiful Smith&Wesson model 28-2 with the pinned barrell and recessed cylinders advertised that almost 300 of you have reviewed but not one reply. An ad near mine with great pictures sold right away and was priced a little higher than mine. I am looking for a volunteer that would be willing to post pictures as an attachment to my ad and if he/she was willing I also have a four year old Ruger highly polished stainless steel Bisley Model .45 long Colt in the box w/all paper work including warranty that has never been loaded much less fired.
I was reluctant to go public with this request but even though my Doctor calls me each fall when flu shots are available fourteen days ago I took the flu, it has gotten in my lungs and I am not much better yet. Needless to say I haven't felt like posting ads and I need to move a few of the higher priced guns.
Anyones help will be greatly appreciated, if you will send your email address by pm I will send pictures.

Garrell Patterson

If you will post the ad and email me the pictures I will insert them into your ad.

Edit... Thanks guys looks like you have it taken care of

If the President only knew what kind of people True gun people are maybe he would be more understanding. Your response to my request was overwhelming and only one of you offered to help but that he didn't know what to think about my story and if I was joking. I would say I wish he could walk a mile in my shoes but I wouldn't do that to anyone. A person that would make up a story such as mine and I left out details you wouldn't believe, would be like standing on a high hill in a severe thunderstorm holding a lightening rod, think about it.
God Bless and thank everyone, Oh for the record these guns were received for me with a new local gun shops FFL.

Garrell Patterson

Back
Top Bottom