• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a midsize SUV/ Crossover

If I was in the market right now, I'd figure out a way to get an Acura RDX. I've driven way too many vehicles over the last couple of years and they are the ONLY brand, that it's genuinely hard to tell the difference between new and used.
May not be in your budget but I believe it's a rule you have to get a bunch of answers that don't meet your criteria.

I'm also looking for one. We found a few great deals on some 2017 Nissan pathfinders with low miles. Found a really nice 2015 Mazda zx9 in Gainesville. Ford, Chevy, and Dodge gets crappy mileage. I have a family member who sells Acura in Huntsville AL if you decide to go that route.

So he bought this

c11038cfa2bb03c444d26801dc8eb16a.jpg

If I was in the market right now, I'd figure out a way to get an Acura RDX. I've driven way too many vehicles over the last couple of years and they are the ONLY brand, that it's genuinely hard to tell the difference between new and used.
May not be in your budget but I believe it's a rule you have to get a bunch of answers that don't meet your criteria.

Both myself and my sister in law bought CPO Acuras in the past. Nice in many ways, but design flaws required transmission replacement for me, and endless trips back for recalls for her.

Back
Top Bottom