• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a place to shoot long range on private land

got trolled.jpg

Sounds like you need to join up with these guys

http://www.gamilitia.com/

Oh lawt, I almost spit the drink outta my mouf!

:lol:

Oh, and OP - I get your don't want to go to a public range thing - and I wish you all the luck hooking up with like-minded folks with land, but you should take one trip to the CMP range in Talladega. Man, it is shooting Valhalla!

And bring lots and lots of ammo! With the electronic scoring you can burn through a LOT of ammo!

I look forward going back through these 13 pages and getting the range info and tips, they are much appreciated and I will be hooking up with Shep and I will be visiting these ranges. Thank you all for the help!

I look forward going back through these 13 pages and getting the range info and tips, they are much appreciated and I will be hooking up with Shep and I will be visiting these ranges. Thank you all for the help!

Just be sure to let ol Jaba know when y’all head out. He might tag along-and let you try out his laser on the moon as a way to say “thanks.”

So, in 2015 Ryan Hunt of Summersville Tn set a new World record with a 5 shot average of 1 3/8" at 600 Yds. 3" would be 1/2" MOA. Therefore 9 1/2" would be 1/2" MOA at 1900 yes. This means Ryan effectively shot sub 1/4" MOA at 1900. I was prepared to wager the cost of your rifle, scope, etc. range fees and travel expenses to see you hit a target 1/2" larger than a paper plate (1/2" MOA at 1900 yds. = 9 1/2") and if you don't I get the rifle setup. Then I looked once more to confirm what I read and saw there was no MOA after the 1/2". Now I'm pissed and you are a "pants on fire, son of a biscuit monkey".

Back
Top Bottom