• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for progressive press. Which one should I buy?

i have the Hornady LNLAP and have been very pleased with it. Any press is going to have some 'adjusting' to get it running smoothly. For me the deciding factor was the quick change of dies, the Dillon and their toolheads just killed it for me. While i'm curious about the Dillon I might find one for a fire sale someday and will try it then. For now, over 20k made on my LNL and Hornady is great with their customer service. I've broken a few decapper pins and even though it was my fault they sent me a pack of 10 pins when I only needed one and said no charge.

I started loading on a Lee Turret and I have been happy. I load 38 and 9mm. I can load over 100 or so an hour at a decent pace. When I started loading I was off on Mondays so I could go shoot for a few hours and come home and load for a few hours and still had time to get things done. I now don't have as much free time. Between time and my shoulder hurting from time to time I am considering a progressive. I sorta wish I had go that route to begin with but didn't realize how much I would shoot.

Back
Top Bottom