• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

looking to get a Riverbend gun club membership

JJ0341

Marines Icon Supporter
IT’S NOT WATERBOARDING IF YOU USE GASOLINE
70   0
Reaction score
Looking to sign up this year for a membership but don't have the two member points of contact that I will need. Seems like the perfect place to go to do more in depth and longer-range shooting that I'm looking to do that isn't 6 hours away. Done a lot of deals on here so if anyone can vouch for me it's much appreciated. Would love to make a few new friends as well so if you want to grab a beer in the Woodstock area to vet me, I'm game if that's what it takes. GOA member so if I read all their membership stuff right all I will need is two points of contact.

Take a look at the event calendar and look for the 100 yard rifle match/clinic. I think the next one is on May 27th, but they're pretty regular.

It's open to the public and has a fee of something like $15. There will be members there - just let the event organizer and ROs that you're seeking sponsors. You should participate in the event because part of the idea is to see that you're safe with firearms and can function at a club.

Had a feeling that was the case. I’ll try to make it but never know what my schedule will do to me. Any restrictions on what can be used? Not gonna lie their website is not good

Come shoot a couple of matches. Any match on the calendar in blue is open to the public. We are supposed to see you with a firearm before we sign your application. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Looking to sign up this year for a membership but don't have the two member points of contact that I will need. Seems like the perfect place to go to do more in depth and longer-range shooting that I'm looking to do that isn't 6 hours away. Done a lot of deals on here so if anyone can vouch for me it's much appreciated. Would love to make a few new friends as well so if you want to grab a beer in the Woodstock area to vet me, I'm game if that's what it takes. GOA member so if I read all their membership stuff right all I will need is two points of contact.
Cmp isn't that far away. It's only a 2 hour ride from Woodstock I believe too. Not to detract you from seeking the membership just another option. I'm considering it too and thinking of going to the 200 yard rimfire match on the 3rd. I have 200 yards at the house. I'd really like to see if I can do 3-400 yards with the Lil .22lr

Back
Top Bottom