• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looks like the Browns are going to cut Manziel....

Well can't say he hasn't had many chances to change, no amount of talent is worth all the grief he leaves behind him, and the problems he gives all authority.

Too bad, he doesn't understand he sold his talent of football to the highest bidder, his responsibility is to perform to the maximum of his ability, and conduct himself within certain standards and guidelines the team has set forth.

He will realize what a has been is now, and how quick he will be put into that category immediately.

No one misses the water ($$$$$) until the well goes dry......

I would love to see him learning from Matt Ryan....Hell, he's better than Sean Renfree.
Brett Favre was the same way when he was here...1 of the reasons we got rid of him. We didn't have twitter and ppl. walkin around with camera phones back then.

He's pissing up the opportunity thousands dream of.cut him let someone have the opportunity,that will appreciate it.

I admit I didn't have the 'stress' of making millions of dollars in my 20's (or ever) but dang man... seriously.... is it THAT hard to act like a rational human being? :confused:
He won't be any good, until he takes football seriously. I just hope he keeps his ASS away from my NYG!!!

Back
Top Bottom