• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lowest cost AR

I can tell you what isn’t the cheapest AR. A home build. After $30 lower and beg, borrow and stealing parts. I had nearly a grand in a 300BO pistol build that wasn’t so spectacular . I could have bought a Diamondback 300 BO factory build and saved money.

ATI polymers on the low low.Hell you only gonna run 3 of the 5 boxes of Monarch brass you bought through it and put it away. Got your freak on for an AR and can always sail it

I can tell you what isn’t the cheapest AR. A home build. After $30 lower and beg, borrow and stealing parts. I had nearly a grand in a 300BO pistol build that wasn’t so spectacular . I could have bought a Diamondback 300 BO factory build and saved money.
I can build a hell of a gun for 1000 to 1200 with all new parts. Spending that kind of money for used parts is not common.

I can build a hell of a gun for 1000 to 1200 with all new parts. Spending that kind of money for used parts is not common.
This was 8 years ago too, parts have come down. Building an AR when the market was stupid wasn't a smart thing. Of course I'm wanting to build a Retro now and of course the prices on those are now high. lol Can't win in the AR world.

Back
Top Bottom