• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lumbar Plunge/Spinal Tap 12/1

Edog537

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
111   0
Reaction score
Well here we go. Hopefully the spinal fluid will reveal what Neuro Muscular condition I am dealing with. From 10/31 to now I have lost 20lbs from 185 down to a strapping 165lbs. I have no stamina, I can’t eat due to overwhelming pain and nausea. Can’t drive a car. I can only walk about 50 feet and I start shaking and can’t control my limbs. I have no balance. I have no filters, all noises are like a bull horn in my face. Riding in a car feels exactly like a CAT launch. Every turn and stop feels like pulling 5gs and I throw up. My wife is at her wits end trying to hold it together. Our youngest is Non-Verbal Autistic and a handful. Everything business wise is slipping down the drain. Twelve years of building my book of business is fading away. EVERYTHING is on the line and the wolf is at the door.

I can’t imagine what you are going through I will pray for you and your family. Yes if there is anything as a group we can do for you please do hesitate to ask God bless your and your family

Dad is at Atrium in Macon having a neuro surgeon do this now. He said the lady that did the tap was great. No pain. The numbing shot (lidocaine) was the worst part. I hope you are successful in your testing. We are hopeful that my dad's conditions related to hydrocephelus can be improved with a shunt.

Back
Top Bottom