• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mama Called

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole family is UGA, all I ever hear is Herschel this and Herschel that. Remember that time in the 80's when we were relevant to college football........broken record.

Try growing up in a Penn State family and hearing nothing but "Joe Pa this and Joe Pa that". For the longest time, I actually thought his last name was Pa.

Let's try to focus shall we.

View attachment 224209

I kind of like this one......

BRYANT.JPG

Try growing up in a Penn State family and hearing nothing but "Joe Pa this and Joe Pa that". For the longest time, I actually thought his last name was Pa.

I know that! Too bad his legacy is trashed, but he should have protected the program, not a pervert friend.

He's already got two of those.

Of course, those of you who didn't pay attention to football beyond 4 years ago wouldn't know that.

Baaaahaaaaahaaaaa.............longer than four years. I was in the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans when Teague took away the pass in 93 to upset Miami. I had just graduated in December from UA. I was on the practice field with the Bear in the 80's, now, if you can show me a degree from UGA, then I will digress. Otherwise, I will lump you into the ever growing category of get a life UGA sidewalk alumni that perpetuates Georgia. Awesome, for every major game chokemister Richt has one, I will show you five he farged up.

I know that! Too bad his legacy is trashed, but he should have protected the program, not a pervert friend.

I agree, he let his love of the university and program (and to some extent loyalty to a perceived friend), run his career and legacy. I was broken hearted for him and his family, always had love for Joe Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom