Masters time again

The PGA should ban the phrase "GET IN THE HOLE!!!" and kick out / fine anyone that screams it. Sort of like Booggity - booggity - booggity..... Dang Redneck sounding morons!

:lol: 520 yard par 5, Tee shot "it's in the hole!" That's it your ****ing out of here!

Yeah, but if McIlroy finds some inner awesome... Everyone might be in trouble

I would agree with this statement 100% on Wednesday night for sure, but right now he is 3 over and 17 strokes off the lead. 4 over on the front 9 today.

McIlroy is struggling to make the cut. He is at +2 through 10. He should make the cut unless he just goes blank. However Speith has taken some of the steam out of most of the players being at -14. Speith is 5 ahead of second place, but is 8 ahead of third place. Pretty impressive.

The PGA should ban the phrase "GET IN THE HOLE!!!" and kick out / fine anyone that screams it. Sort of like Booggity - booggity - booggity..... Dang Redneck sounding morons!

Yeah it was funny to me the first time I heard it. Now some jack wagon screams it damn near every shot. Guys can be teeing off and some dick head is gonna yell it out.

Back
Top Bottom