• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Masters

I got to attend the Masters the year I retired in 2013. It was on my bucket list of things to do. Great experience. The atmosphere and beauty of the place is surreal. Food is priced so you can afford it. Followed the players and walked every hole so we got to see the entire course. Wife and I had a great time. Highly recommend it if you are ever able to get tickets.

I got to attend the Masters the year I retired in 2013. It was on my bucket list of things to do. Great experience. The atmosphere and beauty of the place is surreal. Food is priced so you can afford it. Followed the players and walked every hole so we got to see the entire course. Wife and I had a great time. Highly recommend it if you are ever able to get tickets.
Definitely a "Bucket list" item for any kind of golf afficanado. The only other one on that list is a visit to St Andrew's.
I'm no longer physically able to play but I'd still love to make the trip.

I’ve been fortunate to be able to go many times. It’s definitely an awesome experience. The place is magical in a way. So much history and the landscape is beautiful. Practice rounds are laid back and fun to watch. Tournament rounds are exciting. I don’t follow golf any longer and I barely play anymore, but I almost always tune into the Masters. Have fun!

Used to go every year before the lottery. Lots have changed over the years. Talked to Sam Snead and his nephew J.C in front of the Club House after dark. Not much security back then. Security would shadow some players. Nicolas was one

Back
Top Bottom