Masters time again

Any idea what it would cost to play at Augusta. Friend of mine said his realtor rents his house out for the week at $40k no butler no massage therapist geesh.

Bubbah in for the win again. GO DAWGS!!

Any idea what it would cost to play at Augusta. Friend of mine said his realtor rents his house out for the week at $40k no butler no massage therapist geesh.

Bubbah in for the win again. GO DAWGS!!

No idea what it would cost but paying for the round would be the easy part. Getting in would be the hard part. Wish I knew somebody.

Pretty entertaining round today with the big guys playing well. Still got nothing on the young'n though.

Pretty entertaining round today with the big guys playing well. Still got nothing on the young'n though.

Yeah I like seeing Phil play good. He's such a likeable dude. The crowd loves him down there too. Tiger seems to have his **** togeather better than he has in a while too.

Tiger just said he had a "bone pop out of place" in his hand and put it back in during the round when he got jammed on that root. I don't know if I buy that but it's good to see him finish a tournament.

Tiger just said he had a "bone pop out of place" in his hand and put it back in during the round when he got jammed on that root. I don't know if I buy that but it's good to see him finish a tournament.

So funny, I am a couple mins behind because I paused it for a while and I thought the same damn thing are you ****ing kidding me? Not so sure about all that but I'm glad to see tiger playing well. Much better to see Phil and Rory playing well too.

Just got home and settled in from the course. This was easily the best weather in all of the times I have been.
For those of you wanting to go for the first time, I strongly suggest that you go for par 3 tickets (Wednesday). The golfers are more laid back and approachable, cameras and autograph seeking are allowed.

My dad actually played the course once, some years ago. Got an 82.

Back
Top Bottom