Masters time again

So funny, I am a couple mins behind because I paused it for a while and I thought the same damn thing are you ****ing kidding me? Not so sure about all that but I'm glad to see tiger playing well. Much better to see Phil and Rory playing well too.
I threw the flag on Tiger's comment about the bone injury, but very impressed with Spieth. Tying the all time scoring record on a course that has been made more difficult than it was when record was set in 1997.

Reactions: JWC
Loved Tigers interview after his round. What was it he said? Dislocated his wrist but popped it back in? BS from a freaking attention clown. I can't win, someone else is going to tie my record, so let me garner some attention by playing hurt!!! What a POS!

Attention
Loved Tigers interview after his round. What was it he said? Dislocated his wrist but popped it back in? BS from a freaking attention clown. I can't win, someone else is going to tie my record, so let me garner some attention by playing hurt!!! What a POS!
Attention clown- good one Jerry! Like I said, I threw the bs flag on that one immediately.

Reactions: JWC
Attention

Attention clown- good one Jerry! Like I said, I threw the bs flag on that one immediately.
Yeah, total BS. Jammed his wrist, OK. Sprained his wrist, OK. Dislocated his wrist, popped it back in place and finished the round with no noticeable effect on what is left of his golf swing? Like you so clearly stated, total BS.

Tiger just said he had a "bone pop out of place" in his hand and put it back in during the round when he got jammed on that root. I don't know if I buy that but it's good to see him finish a tournament.
I believe that that "bone popping out of place" so often is what got him into so much trouble not so many years ago. Never seemed to recover from that....

Back
Top Bottom