Votes: 30 49.2%
  • McGregor

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Hard tacos

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soft tacos

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
Mayweather don't allow much huggin....jus sayin. And I'd still love to see him get knocked out for the record

dont think theres going to be much he can do about it, this isnt mma he wont be able to just toss him off. i personally would love to see it just be an awesome fight but i think mayweather just has too high of an advantage but connor does indeed always have ko power. another big if is say if floyd manages to land a big hit and actually hurt connor and daze him, i know he trained alot over the past 10 months but whos to say he doesnt go straight to his instinct and try to go mma and get disqualified

dont think theres going to be much he can do about it, this isnt mma he wont be able to just toss him off. i personally would love to see it just be an awesome fight but i think mayweather just has too high of an advantage but connor does indeed always have ko power. another big if is say if floyd manages to land a big hit and actually hurt connor and daze him, i know he trained alot over the past 10 months but whos to say he doesnt go straight to his instinct and try to go mma and get disqualified

I guarantee there is disqualification language in the negotiated fight contract. I bet he won't get paid if he gets DQd.

I will say I believe in what ever direction it goes....That their will be a rematch with the arena being MMA..And so the Fight continues...

I will say I believe in what ever direction it goes....That their will be a rematch with the arena being MMA..And so the Fight continues...

Anybody else I would agree with you DD, but Floyd will never agree to that. He has nothing to gain by getting his face pounded in the octagon. Dana White owns the rights to any Conor MMA fight and he would make the money not the fighters. If Floyd isn't making $200 million he ain't fighting even in the boxing ring.

Anybody else I would agree with you DD, but Floyd will never agree to that. He has nothing to gain by getting his face pounded in the octagon. Dana White owns the rights to any Conor MMA fight and he would make the money not the fighters. If Floyd isn't making $200 million he ain't fighting even in the boxing ring.
I understand!! But he's going to get 80 mil, so it is kind of a mute point..Both will win financially.

I understand!! But he's going to get 80 mil, so it is kind of a mute point..Both will win financially.

He will owe Dana a cut of that 80 because he is under contract. Dana was heavily involved in the negotiations for this fight.

He will owe Dana a cut of that 80 because he is under contract. Dana was heavily involved in the negotiations for this fight.
Ok so he gets 40m and then what is left is taxed at 22m and leave a measly 18m..I think I could live comfortable in the lap of luxury for that sum.. Or damn well try ;)

Back
Top Bottom