• Miata

Votes: 23 63.9%

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tacos..

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Can't say I've owned a Porsche but I have owned multiple Miata's. A Miata is a blast to drive. Very responsive for what is available. With a few upgrades you can make it even more fun. I say go Miata but again haven't had any experience with a Porsche. Good luck in whichever you decide.

My brother inlaw just bought a 99 Miata...paid 1500 has put 5k in it top to bottom... Once your done they shouldn't nickel and dime you.... They are just not that expensive to maintain..(like most jap cars)
And a lot of fun to drive...

That came across wrong, I have no restrictions on cash needed for maintenance and upgrades.

in that case I'd go boosted Miata all the way. The Porsche will be fun and an s2000 will be too but I've been in a 225hp Miata and it may not sound like a lot but will be more than enough to scare your pants off

That came across wrong, I have no restrictions on cash needed for maintenance and upgrades.
Ah, OK. Do you have a budget on downtime and general PITA? See post #9. ;)
Now I'm curious though, if you have an unlimited repair budget, why not just spend more upfront for something newer/better?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom