• Miata

Votes: 23 63.9%

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tacos..

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
7k is cash on hand, not looking to finance anything.
Since its a toy downtime isn't an issue just a reality of toys/projects.

The Acworth car without seeing says hard front end hit. New unpainted front clip and I could be wrong but it looks like there's a rub mark on the fender near the door where they made contact. I may go look at it anyway.

Last edited:

The Acworth car without seeing says hard front end hit. New unpainted front clip and I could be wrong but it looks like there's a rub mark on the fender near the door where'd they made contact. I may go look at it anyway.
For $5,500, I'm surprised it has an engine. ;)

The Acworth car without seeing says hard front end hit. New unpainted front clip and I could be wrong but it looks like there's a rub mark on the fender near the door where they made contact. I may go look at it anyway.
there is a guy on here that has an 87 corvette original @Bubbado52 you would be better served with this in your garage..more power and low miles he is giving this car away for the price..if i had the cash it would be in my garage..

My son picked up one of the last years they made the Honda S2000 convertible a few months ago. It's really a beast, but considerably more than you're looking to spend.

You want your children to do better than you. I can honestly say mine are. I drive an old beat up Accord if not in the truck.

Back
Top Bottom