• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mir vs Cro Cop

Mirjitsu

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
That's right. At UFC 119 Frank Mir will go up against Mirko Cro Cop. It was announced today that Nogueira, Mir's original opponent, suffered a knee injury that would require surgery that will put him out of the game until 2011. On a two-fight win streak, Cro Cop, despite his recent interviews regarding the last three opponents he wants before he retires, jumped at the chance to face the recently-defeated Mir.

Personally, I was wanting Mir to silence the critics of his last fight, but it looks like he'll be cementing his legacy as a force to be reckoned with for the Pride Champions.

i like mir but cro cop wants it more tough choice, who i want to see get beat is st pierre, hes good but too cocky

GSP? Really? I always thought he was one of the nicest and humblest guys in the UFC.

I think that Mir wins this fight.

As much as I like Mir, I think he needs to stay with the "normal" heavyweights. He needs to leave Carwin and Lesnar alone.

If Mir's ego will let him take it to the ground, he should not have any trouble. If he tries to stand up with Cro Cop, he stands a chance of getting beat.

Back
Top Bottom