• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Miss the 70s road sofas ?

My parents had that exact car (except in silver). I called it "The stomp", because when you did that, you had to hang on to a whole lot of car. At the stupid young age of 15 I lit it up leaving the parking lot of a Burger King one night. A cop was inside getting his food. He dropped his bag and ran out to his car. It's the only time I ever even thought about running from a cop. He never had a chance. Still not sure my heart has reached that pace since. My dad would have KILLED ME! :shocked:
yeah man... i traded a 1980 chevy LUV 4x4 truck to a couple drunk friends??? and wow that thing would haul ass..just didnt want to stop very well....traded it for a 455 olds motor for my 73 Hurst olds 442 that i blew up showing off with nitrous

this George Barris custom Van has me thinking...new paint scheme for the Tahoe..??
Flames??? lol

5211854599_487945fa16.jpg

76 Pontiac Catalina boat..455 th400, 10 miles to gallon...
th

Yours?

My grandad had an orange 2 door 72 Catalina It was and orange two door with a white vinyl top and white leather interior (probably vinyl, but it wasn't cloth). I just knew he was gonna give it to me when I turned 16. He had a minor fender bender and had the car painted metallic brown :blue:

Yours?

My grandad had an orange 2 door 72 Catalina It was and orange two door with a white vinyl top and white leather interior (probably vinyl, but it wasn't cloth). I just knew he was gonna give it to me when I turned 16. He had a minor fender bender and had the car painted metallic brown :blue:
Not this particular car but just like it.. same color and all.

Back
Top Bottom