• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing person- Paul Mincey DG&P he’s been found safe!

I went by the gun store this morning but no new info. I talked to Sharon (who I went to school with and have known for years) and she told me that they (the employees) were just as much in the dark as the rest of us. She said that Paul had left his phone on the charger at the store, something he has done before, when he left that morning. They are all very worried and praying for his safe return. Send up a prayer guys.
Thanks, Mike

I read that he left Monday morning and hasn't been seen since- was he headed to the bank from the store or headed home?

I don't know him but hope he just needed to get away for a while and that he is okay.

I read that he left Monday morning and hasn't been seen since- was he headed to the bank from the store or headed home?

I don't know him but hope he just needed to get away for a while and that he is okay.
I don’t know, Sharon told me that he was leaving as she came in but that it was not unusual for him to leave on errands or for other reasons, but that he was not usually gone for very long. Needless to say, they are very concerned for his safety. I think they have been almost overwhelmed by the outpouring of concern and support from the community. But honestly, I am not surprised, Paul is a great guy that is well thought of by most all that know him.

Back
Top Bottom