• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MORE CRAP, IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

And never forget. Piss on these 2 "Republicans".

Democratic Reps. Jared Golden of Maine and Henry Cuellar of Texas have said they won’t support the bill, while Republican Reps. Chris Jacobs of New York and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois have said they are open to voting for a ban, according to The Hill. House Democrats have a four-vote margin.

Unfortunately not enough people have stood up and said we don’t stand for this. Every inch the American people give these scum bags they take a mile. I think we may have a serious problem in the next 10 years. I guess we shall see.

Unfortunately not enough people have stood up and said we don’t stand for this. Every inch the American people give these scum bags they take a mile. I think we may have a serious problem in the next 10 years. I guess we shall see.
I think your intuition is clear. As long as a Democrat stays in office they are going ride this whore until they get desired effect. AH! AH! AH! Oooo! Until they hear that they are to keep on plugging. The idiots in pursuit of these actions don't even clearly know exactly what they are fighting for, they just want all guns gone regardless of its classification. So they start with one that looks the most ominous. There are classified hunting rifles that do the same thing with much bigger and more damaging rounds.

Unfortunately we have elected people that are totally ignorant of anything related to firearms. The majority should demand that the men on these committies should have some knowledge of what they are standing for.

The whole under tow of the Democrat philosophy is and always will be more Government control and higher taxes. The trickle down effect is what slaps us the public in the face with grotesque inflation. There are bigger battles that need to be addressed before a witch hunt on guns is even remotely discussed among the Washington wankers.

These scumbags that want to ban our guns need to be butt-raped with no defense.
Let’s see if they want protection after that !
Commies like these need to move to a communist nation since that is what they seem to crave. Alas, they won’t do that, they rather stay here and take away everyone else’s protection and rights.
These dip****s make me wanna puke -

Back
Top Bottom