• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More Nonsense on Classifieds.......

So far I've only had two experiences that weren't good, but thankfully a deal was never actually agreed on BUT I'm not allowed to call these two ass clowns out publicly by name without getting "the hat" this time. One was a couple of years ago and the other one was just last week. The first turd is on the "untrusted traders" list & the turd from last week actually has great feedback. Smdh....

I've actually had several traders over the years to ask me not to leave feedback to avoid a paper trail.

What a maroon

Yep, had a guy only contact me thru PM's with an offer and to set the meet, at the deal asked me not to leave feedback.
Strange cause he had been a member a lot longer than I and had way more all positive feedback.

Maybe his wife had an account here and was keeping tabs on his purchases?

They don't leave you feedback 'cause they don't want the man seeing their bidness...

:spy:

I've actually had several traders over the years to ask me not to leave feedback to avoid a paper trail.

What a maroon

Same here

Yep, had a guy only contact me thru PM's with an offer and to set the meet, at the deal asked me not to leave feedback.
Strange cause he had been a member a lot longer than I and had way more all positive feedback.

Maybe his wife had an account here and was keeping tabs on his purchases?

Lots of folks becoming more aware of the gobberment eyes on this site as with the net in whole. Thus all the boating ‘suicides’ lately. :rolleyes:

Lots of folks becoming more aware of the gobberment eyes on this site as with the net in whole. Thus all the boating ‘suicides’ lately. :rolleyes:
2jnlnu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom