• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moron almost draws on flag burner at Stone Mountain rally

The other guy had obviously shown up to instigate trouble:

i.imgur.com_fDoeH1T.jpg

Gun guy took the bait, and the instigator got exactly what he wanted.

dwblock dwblock the same way that I suppose the guy in the maroon shirt with the black glove is bored of the stupidity and on his way to get a coke and relax...

What are you even talking about? You were talking about the shirtless guy before. No idea what red shirt wants but he too seems to standing with the flag waving camp.

Plenty of other photos here: http://www.ajc.com/gallery/news/photos-confederate-flag-rally-stone-mountain-park-/gCWC6/

As for reaching for his gun; he's a really bad example of a 2A "enthusiast." You've got 30 ish like minded people marching with you, many armed. A counter protesting calls you a bad name and you move for a gun (while cops are present). Classy example, really sets a great for whatever your cause is. Don't be that guy.

Looks like we got people actually standing up for what they believe in...then I read here people knocking those people(gun toters) for standing up for what they believe in...then we got people knocking folks for what kind of holster they tote their gun in...does that carp really matter....why don't you start standing up for what really matters...like your rite as humans..stop these idiots from trying to take what is rightfully yours,ours....at least they were man enough to go there and stand up instead sitting behind there computers knocking the ones that showed up

People can stand up for what they want all day; they just shouldn't be stupid and get provoked in front of cameras. It makes them look even more stupid.

One protester is in most of the pictures, a couple of hundred people can't out yell him? Weird.

This organized group http://leagueofthesouth.com/league-speaks-at-stone-mountain/ got out yelled by one guy? Man they are a force to be reckoned with.

Back
Top Bottom