• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mother loaned car to friend, friend crashed at fault...

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
My mother loaned a friend her car...71yo guy who was walking to work. Blah, blah, blah.

He crashes the car, the person he hit was airlifted. He is not on my mother's policy. Person he hit is opening a bit old can of Johnny Cochran.

I happen to know that this 71 year old happens to enjoy the devils lettuce.

What does this mean for my mother? What should she do?

Hiring an attorney will sink her just as quick as a lawsuit.

Thought, opinions, and prayers are handy. Thanks

My mother loaned a friend her car...71yo guy who was walking to work. Blah, blah, blah.

He crashes the car, the person he hit was airlifted. He is not on my mother's policy. Person he hit is opening a bit old can of Johnny Cochran.

I happen to know that this 71 year old happens to enjoy the devils lettuce.

What does this mean for my mother? What should she do?

Hiring an attorney will sink her just as quick as a lawsuit.

Thought, opinions, and prayers are handy. Thanks
What a nightmare. Will keep her in my thoughts. I sure hope she takes the bum off of her Christmas card list.

That's terrible! I can't believe that dude stole your mom's car while under the influence of recreational drugs. Who would've known he was capable of such things!

tenor (12).gif

Ma Duke is out her new CRV.
its a rule of deep pockets. 1) Your mother; 2) Mr 420; 3) Insurance company. Insurance company doesnt pay. whats the pocket look like for 1 & 2? If not deep, no problem
Pockets are shallow as a nuns panty drawer. She's working past retirement, living in the ranch house I was raised in. We have just enough. Always have.

Back
Top Bottom