• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

Just got back around an hour ago. Jeff and I had a blast on the extra excursion we took to hit some more twisties. Fell into a group of C6 and C7 Corvettes and had some fun up near Vogul.
It was an absolute pleasure to meet everyone. I had tears in my eyes from some of those stories while eatiing bbq lmao. Its always fun to be around like minded people. Too bad the group got split up in the restaurant. The members here have some very nice rides, and it was cool to have a mixture of vehicles.
It was great for DinkyDau to come up and meet everyone.
A big thanks out to Brad for getting this together. I'll be at the next cruise for sure.
I didn't take any pics, but my buddy did and he's coming over later. I'll try to get his pics and vids to post up here sometime.

Just got back around an hour ago. Jeff and I had a blast on the extra excursion we took to hit some more twisties. Fell into a group of C6 and C7 Corvettes and had some fun up near Vogul.
It was an absolute pleasure to meet everyone. I had tears in my eyes from some of those stories while eatiing bbq lmao. Its always fun to be around like minded people. Too bad the group got split up in the restaurant. The members here have some very nice rides, and it was cool to have a mixture of vehicles.
It was great for DinkyDau to come up and meet everyone.
A big thanks out to Brad for getting this together. I'll be at the next cruise for sure.
I didn't take any pics, but my buddy did and he's coming over later. I'll try to get his pics and vids to post up here sometime.
I am truly humbled! I really don't understand why, all of the great members I met today have that opinion? I am but a simple guy, that enjoys meeting like minded Friends. My friends and Brothers, thank you for the opportunity to meet all of you. You made my day, thank you.

Whoa, who's that fat guy in the black tshirt in those pics? Wait one....oh that's me. Those diet Cokes are definitely not working for me. I don't think that was diet bbq i had today either. I don't know why my wife stays with me.

Back
Top Bottom