• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Multiple gun sales

CPA9mm

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
I haven't seen this rant before but it probably belongs in the pasture. Why do posters list multiple guns for sale in the same posting? It is very unlikely that I want to but your AK and your Taurus at the same time, even of your throw in a box of steel cased ammo. Remember the ads are free and you get more exposure if you post separately. Also, why would I want to buy a pair of ....? I understand if it is an Estate sale.

OP, sometimes the best answer is the obvious one. The answer to your question may be nothing more than "because that is what the seller wants to do". I can't say if the seller is right or wrong in selling that way, but they are his guns and he can do as he wants when selling. Just my opinion, and what do I know?

I haven't seen this rant before but it probably belongs in the pasture. Why do posters list multiple guns for sale in the same posting? It is very unlikely that I want to but your AK and your Taurus at the same time, even of your throw in a box of steel cased ammo. Remember the ads are free and you get more exposure if you post separately. Also, why would I want to buy a pair of ....? I understand if it is an Estate sale.
because you are only allowed to have 5 post in each section(per day) so some have to piggyback listings
my 1 cent!

Ahh yes the age old question of why? I mean hell, why not? In my last few listings, the gun that was mentioned in passing, or as an add on, were traded into guns I don’t really think about. Hey if you don’t put it out there, then no body knows ? And as thoughtful, witty and complex that my ads tend to be, nations have stopped wars to read what I post in my ads for crying out loud people, it takes time to craft such art...
And untill you hit triple digits in trades,youre in the bush league and your opinion is the same as your asshole, it stinks

Yay it’s friday !!!!!

Ahh yes the age old question of why? I mean hell, why not? In my last few listings, the gun that was mentioned in passing, or as an add on, were traded into guns I don’t really think about. Hey if you don’t put it out there, then no body knows ? And as thoughtful, witty and complex that my ads tend to be, nations have stopped wars to read what I post in my ads for crying out loud people, it takes time to craft such art...
And untill you hit triple digits in trades,youre in the bush league and your opinion is the same as your asshole, it stinks

Yay it’s friday !!!!!

And have another beer. I know I will.

Back
Top Bottom