• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My brother's gone missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your family will be in my prayers for sure TB.

I'm a cop and if I were handed this case I would start with the party girl. Is she around, or missing too?

The people I talked to don't know who she is, but it's a small town, I doubt she would be hard to find. I'm sure the local police know exactly who she is.

The people I talked to don't know who she is, but it's a small town, I doubt she would be hard to find. I'm sure the local police know exactly who she is.
Well, I hope some detective is hot on her trail. I am praying for the best outcome......that he's alive and well!

Well, I hope some detective is hot on her trail. I am praying for the best outcome......that he's alive and well!

Thanks brother! He's a bad apple, but he's my brother and I love him. Funny! Two older brothers and a younger sister. The oldest was a cop for 15 years. The ones that's missing has been in/out of jail his whole life and probably the only family member that's ever been in trouble with the law. Sad what drugs and addiction does to someone. Interesting family dynamic I tell ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom