• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it is a cut down shotgun barrel.

It is possible. Could be a 20 gauge barrel. It's the same size as the clothe rod laying beside it though, but it is steel and not aluminum. I just wonder if the inventor was trying to stabilize the barrel as they do with struts or if it was just to cover up the threaded unsightly barrel.

It is possible. Could be a 20 gauge barrel. It's the same size as the clothe rod laying beside it though, but it is steel and not aluminum. I just wonder if the inventor was trying to stabilize the barrel as they do with struts or if it was just to cover up the threaded unsightly barrel.

I'd wager that it was the second one...

double check that it is not one of the mini 14 stabilizers from clarks custom. your pics are not clear enough for me. try this link to compare: http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/stabilizer.htm

Nope, not the same. I personally saw this rifle before Luke traded into it. Keep in mind before everybody says to leave negative feedback, the seller has the chance to make it right. Now, the member that traded to Luke got it from another member here (I am almost positive of this) and it was represented to him as being a "bull barrel" as well. He honestly thought that it was just that. So, if he does the right thing and makes it right, should the member he got it from do the same for him?

If he mis-represented to him, then yes, he should make it right. The trouble with trading and this has happened to me once before, is that the traded item has been traded again. I am still waiting to hear from him.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom