• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NASCAR

There is is an awesome after story of BODINE’s wreck.. I read it a few yrs ago in GUIDEPOST MAGAZINE.. if you can find the article it’s well well worth the read

I've only been to one nascar race - was at AMS in '89. We were on the back stretch and a couple of rows up and behind us was a really classy woman that was a diehard Dale Earnhardt fan. Every time he did something good or he got passed, she would yell out her personal (foul mouthed) feelings about it. She must have had at least two six packs worth of beer in her. After that I just watched on tv - never wanted to go back.

Never had that experience at Road Atlanta - it always seemed a little more upscale. Plus you have more room when looking for a spot for your chairs.

I've only been to one nascar race - was at AMS. We were on the back stretch and a couple of rows up and behind us was a really classy woman that was a diehard Dale Earnhardt fan. Every time he did something good or he got passed, she would yell out her personal (foul mouthed) feelings about it. She must have had at least two six packs worth of beer in her. After that I just watched on tv - never wanted to go back.

Never had that experience at Road Atlanta - it always seemed a little more upscale. Plus you have more room when looking for a spot for your chairs.
Yea, I thought i was a redneck until I started going haha Should'a told'er to show you them **** bahahaha

Yep, Talladega used to be one big party, you either joined in or you better leave. And if you sat down close to the track, the sand comes up when the cars past and all the beer cans were sailed over you to the fence along the wall. It was wild times there, I haven't been since '98...

And I would bet she would have. The infield was a crazy place in the early eighties.
No lie , first Dega race ... I saw a kid sitting a couple rows in front of us holler at a chic a few rows behind us And yep .... she did.....she really did , Get this.... After her husband/boyfriend told her too. He said "C'mone Baby...show'em them *******" . It was then , and right then, I realized and told my brother in law "We ain't in Cartersville No More" Bahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom