• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NATTY CHAMPIONSHIP TIME

TD!
iu

So do I, since nobody gives them a chance. LSU is very, very good though....
Yes, they are. But let me put it out here TWO things that makes a HUGE difference in them boys attitude:
1) - Ed Orgeron - LSU Coach... Very impulsive, opens his mouth in some very disrespectful way.... Who knows how he talks with these guys.
2) - William Christopher "Dabo" Swinney - Clemson Coach.... Very strong Man, with great respect for his Team, and with an extraordinary Faith and values that impacts the lives of his guys...

Yes, they are. But let me put it out here TWO things that makes a HUGE difference in them boys attitude:
1) - Ed Orgeron - LSU Coach... Very impulsive, opens his mouth in some very disrespectful way.... Who knows how he talks with these guys.
2) - William Christopher "Dabo" Swinney - Clemson Coach.... Very strong Man, with great respect for his Team, and with an extraordinary Faith and values that impacts the lives of his guys...

did you not hear Burrow’s Heisman speech....... I don’t think we know anything about either coach unless you or your kid plays/played for them... just my opinion

did you not hear Burrow’s Heisman speech....... I don’t think we know anything about either coach unless you or your kid plays/played for them... just my opinion
Remember the words Ed Orgeron said, in National Television when he won't over Alabama? - Yeah, That...

I have seen many personal interview with Dabo, by his words ones can tell about his way of business!!

Remember the words Ed Orgeron said, in National Television when he won't over Alabama? - Yeah, That...

I have seen many personal interview with Dabo, by his words ones can tell about his way of business!!

Yes but apparently he has a positive impact based on the burrow acceptance speech. I am not saying either is an angel.....

Back
Top Bottom