• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a little help getting started

Childers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed already. I am having a little trouble figuring out how to set up a trust. I plan on purchasing the AAC Tirant 9, possibly the 45... I will also be adding a SBR and another suppressor to it later this year if all goes as planned. I am located in Acworth and the range where I will be purchasing the suppressor is Creekside Firing Range because I can use it there while it is in jail. They said to find a Silencer Shop kiosk and complete everything there. If I completed this at another store can I get it at my range? Based off what I plan to do I think the trust is the best route. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I know the name HeavyD. I sent him a message Friday and still haven't heard back. Is he the same as nfa lawyers?

Yes, one in the same.

I believe quiet riot has a kiosk but not sure how that would work using the kiosk there to buy from someone else.

good luck

I can't compete with Heavy D's low price for a trust but :
- I am an attorney
-- I am a firearms enthusiast
-- I own or have owned several NFA toys,
and
-- I do trusts for people that want to go that route.

Childers, now that Rule 41 took effect last summer, what do YOU see as the advantage of a trust in your situation?

Is that not the way to go? I don't have anyone in my circle with knowledge on nfa/class 3 items. I'm the only gun enthusiast in the fan. What is another option to a trust?

Back
Top Bottom