• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with a '68 F100 around the Conyers/Covington area

How about LED lights they should pull less amps and keep the wires cooler. Running all new wires shouldn't be too hard. I could pretty much run a garden hose through a couple of spots on the firewall of my old F100

The floor switch has 2 outputs, and an input. Check the switch to make sure you are getting voltage out on both legs. You can also check this at the relays, make sure you are getting 12v into the switching circuit of the relay. Also check your grounds on both relays.

To make things easier pull one of the relays and try the light, if it works plug the relay back in and try the other. If it doesn't work at leat you'll know what circuit is the issue.

I live in North conyers, worse comes to worse bring it by and I'll look at it.

I did protect the system, but I'm going to have to break down and order some relays online, no place I've checked has them in stock.

Good news is no issues after a week of commuting to Atl. And I'm much better on the stick now.

I did protect the system, but I'm going to have to break down and order some relays online, no place I've checked has them in stock.

Good news is no issues after a week of commuting to Atl. And I'm much better on the stick now.

Every NAPA and most other stores have those cube relays
They didn't come with your wiring kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on the fix?

LMC sent me a new relay but it didn't work, must be a problem with the Chicom harness.

The horn doesn't work either and I'm going to have to add a 12v outlet at least, so I'm thinking I'll just run new, thicker gauge wire and replace the old stuff.

The harness does work, but it's running both high and low beams at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom