• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Some All-Terrain Tire Opinions

Have the Grabber AT2's (31's) on my Tundra. Good traction, reasonably quiet and very smooth ride for such a chunky tread. I did some light off pavement riding and they do fine. FWIW, they have a 60K treadwear warranty.

Nitto TerraGrappler hands down! I've been running them forever and 0.0 complaints. Can easily get 60k plus with proper rotation. I speak from experience not speculation

Toyo OC AT/Nitto Terra Grapplers are my favorite AT hands down.
BFG A/T's are great unless you drive on wet grass a lot.
Cooper AT3's are more road mannered than most AT's but you are about to be in the middle of the Cooper Spring Rebate event which will save you $50-70 on a set.

Let me know when you're ready and i'll shoot you prices.

For the win. I get 65,000-70,000 miles out of these tires when properly rotated.

I've got the Cooper At3s on my f250, can't imagine them doing very well if you plan off roading in anything slick or muddy. As someone said, it's really a highway tire with larger voids. The sidewall is not anything sporty looking either if that matters. The nitto ridge grappler has had some decent first reviews if you are wanting a little more of an All Terrain.

I have been very happy with my Cooper ATP's. My needs are similar to yours so I think you'd like them. I've heard good things about the Cooper AT3's, just no personal experience.

20160611_094846.jpg

I drive a quad cab z71 about 45 miles per day on a set of General Grabber AT2s - 265/70r18. They ride great and look nice. I went up a size from what I had before and lost .3 miles per gallon. Ordered them from Walmart.com

I have Grabber AT2s on my 4Runner. Quiet, handle well, wearing well and decent traction. Bought them through Wal-Mart online and got a great deal

I just had bfg ko2s put on my silverado. So far so good. They werent cheap though. I drive 35-40 miles highway daily and low noise. Ride the same as the original bfg a/t that came off of it.

Attachments

• IMG_20170222_180604316.jpg
    IMG_20170222_180604316.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom