• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Never invite a killer to your property

If you only had permission to shoot a doe? Really? Say it aint so.
If I had given you permission to hunt on my property but for a doe only and you killed this buck...you would not have "went on living" anyway lol!
Yea can’t quite wrap my mind around it Yet !

That’s why we have implemented no guest rules for 25 years.that way no body gets pissed off.i have people invite me,and my reply is it’s not fair to the paying members.Bill I would not think many would pass on that buck in ga.
I do not blame him for shooting it! But the desk was no BUCKS! I totally understand.

I had a guy who I thought was my "friend" who did something very similar about 15 years ago. It involved a 200+ inch deer.
He is also the guy who forgot to pay me back the money he borrowed (50k). Character is character...whether it's deer or money.
A big deer just tends to expose it...or lack thereof.

I stopped hunting a couple of decades ago while I was married and haven't had the opportunity to start up again but I know for a fact that even after all those years if the deal was 'does only' I wouldn't have shot that buck.
Maybe that makes me a fool but at this point in my life my word is about all I have.

Back
Top Bottom