• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

I can see the difference in the two. Thanks for sharing Burdy. I'd probably like the same, as something between the factory grip and regular grips is more to my liking. How long was the turn around on it with them?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I can see the difference in the two. Thanks for sharing Burdy. I'd probably like the same, as something between the factory grip and regular grips is more to my liking. How long was the turn around on it with them?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Mine was just a couple of weeks on both, but I think the normal time is 4 weeks. You can check out all of his work here:
https://www.instagram.com/flt_llc/

Sent mine off to Jagerwerks to have the slide milled. Top front and rear serrations and chamfer serrations. What's crazy is, they said 4 week turn around. I put my slide in the mail on Oct 2 going out to Jagerwerks, I got my slide back today Oct 12. Thats 10 days including the 4-5 days of travel. Couldn't be happier.
View attachment 1350664

Looks very similar now to the profile and serrations that come on the new Shadow -2.
Shadow 2-02.JPG
Shadow 2-03.JPG

HBI is offering PO7/P09 mag conversions where they machine a notch in the front of the mag. Pretty neat. https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/p07-p09-to-p10-magazine-conversion-service/

Apparently the new P07/09 mags will come with this notch so they will be interchangeable in the future.

View attachment 1373914

Those bastards just keep taking my money..........

FYI, I tried this at home, by trying to drill pilot holes with a press........burned up 3 drill bits and gave up. I even shaped a piece of wood to support the inside of the mag......I just bought two new mags after that. HBI is about to have two mags heading their way.

I only had two ftf with mine. But it was in the first few shots of each mag. Were those sub sonic 147 gr?

They are not specified as 147gr but I thought that was a pretty good rule of thumb for 9mm 147gr and heavier is subsonic unless its loaded hot, these are for plinking so I doubt they were loaded hot.

Back
Top Bottom