New Key ? ? ?

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
I need a second key for a Chevy 2012 Equinox, how do I get one cut that won't break the bank. When I google it they show a lot of key fobs but it is miss leading, the key in the picture is blank and not cut. Nobody says anything about cutting the key. Google brings up Autozone Home Depot also and nether can help. Google is off by 10 miles on this one. Help

I need a second key for a Chevy 2012 Equinox, how do I get one cut that won't break the bank. When I google it they show a lot of key fobs but it is miss leading, the key in the picture is blank and not cut. Nobody says anything about cutting the key. Google brings up Autozone Home Depot also and nether can help. Google is off by 10 miles on this one. Help

Some of the larger chain hardware stores can do the chipped keys. About 80 bucks, last time I checked.

Ok I for got to mention the car lives in Florida and the key has a chip- transponder and has to be laser cut. So Ace is NOT the place. And GM wants you to take a second mortgage and your first child for one.

8136dPggcaL._SY450_.jpg

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom