• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New laws, anyone?

I'm sure a new federal AWB will be introduced and get significant traction due to all these public massacres with AR's and AK's with 30-round mags.

The key question: Can we and the NRA get it watered-down to focus on stupid paramilitary features like threaded muzzles and pistol grip stocks and ventilated heat shields, OR WILL IT END UP being a ban on all semi-autos that use detachable magazines for which ANY mags that hold more than 10 rounds are on the market (new or used)?

Of course "No New Gun Bans" is the best thing, if that is possible. If it's not possible, then getting an ineffective,watered-down, silly AWB that focuses on cosmetic features is what would damage the Second Amendment the least.

I'm sure a new federal AWB will be introduced and get significant traction due to all these public massacres with AR's and AK's with 30-round mags.

The key question: Can we and the NRA get it watered-down to focus on stupid paramilitary features like threaded muzzles and pistol grip stocks and ventilated heat shields, OR WILL IT END UP being a ban on all semi-autos that use detachable magazines for which ANY mags that hold more than 10 rounds are on the market (new or used)?

Of course "No New Gun Bans" is the best thing, if that is possible. If it's not possible, then getting an ineffective,watered-down, silly AWB that focuses on cosmetic features is what would damage the Second Amendment the least.

Screw getting it "watered down". I don't plan on supporting any infringement. I may fail but I sure don't plan on sitting back and waiting for the politicians to tell me what I can now own. I will be making phone calls and writing letters and generally being a loud pain in the ass. Just like MOMS and those other idiots.

Without starting a riot on here, if one of the deceased was your wife, daughter, son what would you want done?
I have 2 sons, both grown now, but I wouldn't blame a certain firearm for their death any more than I would blame a certain make of car if that's what killed them unless there was a defect involved.

Without starting a riot on here, if one of the deceased was your wife, daughter, son what would you want done?

I'd want to know if this low life was taking any of these mind altering prescription meds this country thrives on. Answer that and you will find the source of these types of killings. THAT is the common link that not one spineless politician will bring up or investigate.

Back
Top Bottom