• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Midsize SUV recommendation

Miatadude

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
It time to replace my wife's 2013 Durango. Looking at the Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander and Kia Sorento (all 2019 models). The new Kia Telluride is nice, but dealers are marking them up and I don't like buying the first year of a new model. Y'all have experience with any of them?

Bought wife new pilot in 13 ! She loves it ! She has a CRV we bought new in 99!that has 265,000 miles and still going strong! Honda’s are hard to beat!

just read this morning that dealers are turning away suv's from the factory. started to get backed up and nobody buying.

point is, get a good deal. they are hurting.

I also thought about the Nissan Pathfinder, but then I read horror stories on the CVT failures. I am really leaning towards the Honda Pilot. Either EX-L with Nav and RES or the Touring model.

My wife absolutely loves her 2019 Lexus RX 450hL, all wheel drive hybrid. Easy fill up of the 14 gallon tank with a range of over 400 miles. Last trip driving through the north GA mountains to Asheville NC and we averaged over 32 miles per gallon. It was priced only a few thousand more than a fully loaded Highlander. 4-year, 50,000 mile warranty with 7-year, 70,000 mile power train warranty, and 8-year, 100k hybrid warranty. Cold air flowing under your buttocks and on your back feels nice on those long trips on hot days.

Wife’s sister used to have a pilot and they have some kind of Hyundai now
And it’s a nice ride

Can’t go wrong with a 4 runner either
We had a Cherokee , a 4 runner and on our second expedition

I’m looking at this for my next family truckster
f6840faccb2711c37c09de58086e3879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom