• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new pocket pistol caliber question

I have looked at the 327 magnums, and that's a interesting round. I'm talking about a round designed for use in semi autos, with more punch than a 380 but less recoil than a 9mm. I mean, I love my little LCP II but I don't really like carrying it in the dead of winter when people are wearing thick jackets and more clothes.

32 NAA is one I wish someone would make a G42 conversion barrel for.

Talking about ideas for a new cartridge, A beefed up 32 ACP lengthen to 327 Fed case capacity would be an absolute beast in terms of muzzle energy, mag capacity, etc. however it wouldn’t be optimal in a pocket rocket.

327 Federal mag, 32 H&R mag. Much more recoil than 380. Allows for 6 rounds in conceal revolver instead of 5 in 357. However not as popular and ammo is expensive compared to 38 special
The 32 H&R Magnum was kinda cool. And you could get a clunky looking but very solid built NEF snub revolver chambered in it way back when.
Remember when Ruger had a Blackhawk chambered in 30 Carbine? That was pretty cool.

The 32 H&R Magnum was kinda cool. And you could get a clunky looking but very solid built NEF snub revolver chambered in it way back when.
Remember when Ruger had a Blackhawk chambered in 30 Carbine? That was pretty cool.
I love the 32 H&R. Problem is bullet selection for self defense is very limited. Only ones I know of are the Hornady CD and Federal self defense. If you wanna go to range and shoot all day 32 H&R is hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom