• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Trijicon Micro RDS

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Link to the new SRO (Specialized Reflex Optic) https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product1.php?id=SRO

6B0A1122-E7EF-4927-BF59-0D9A05E74802.jpeg

Reviews say this is an absolute game changer. Apparently YUGE difference in dot acquisition. Just YUGE. I'll mess with one today or tomorrow and try to confirm.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Are you at the show? You always get to do the cool stuff.

I personally dig it. It doesn’t look bad and I always thought the RMR window was a little too small. I liked my DPP

Are you at the show? You always get to do the cool stuff.

I personally dig it. It doesn’t look bad and I always thought the RMR window was a little too small. I liked my DPP
Yeah, I am here. Interested in this as well because I am not a pistol optic fan for a few reasons, maybe this will fix at least one of those.

I’m not running an open emitter on a carry/combat arm. For a range toy, competition gun, bedside table gun, it would work fine.

Looking forward to getting to try one of these. Maybe someone finally has made a reliable red dot for competition.

I’m not running an open emitter on a carry/combat arm. For a range toy, competition gun, bedside table gun, it would work fine.
Having done a few RDS classes in the rain (one of which was at night), most of the "issues" folks have with open emitters are completely unfounded.

Back
Top Bottom