• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Truck project

An LS swap will use a lot less gas .

Nice truck !
An LS would almost make this a green vehicle. Just kidding a simple big block will rock.

My son and I went to town to get lunch. We parked behind an 84 GMC. The truck was basic simple square body. I told my son that I loved that truck. That’s the same model I bought out and engine engine in had a friends dad paint and I sold to buy my wife’s engagement ring. I also bet him that if I opened the door it would creak. I was talking to the guy that owns it in the restaurant telling of our conversation. The owners wife just laughed and said yep it’s got that creak. Just a nature of the beast the doors all do it. I told them that is a sound of my childhood.

An LS would almost make this a green vehicle. Just kidding a simple big block will rock.

My son and I went to town to get lunch. We parked behind an 84 GMC. The truck was basic simple square body. I told my son that I loved that truck. That’s the same model I bought out and engine engine in had a friends dad paint and I sold to buy my wife’s engagement ring. I also bet him that if I opened the door it would creak. I was talking to the guy that owns it in the restaurant telling of our conversation. The owners wife just laughed and said yep it’s got that creak. Just a nature of the beast the doors all do it. I told them that is a sound of my childhood.
Yep the creak for sure hahaha just got this thing on the ground… or closer to it before this storm blew up everything. This is why these trucks got such a following. Someone had one on a farm or drove it to high school with gun rack in the back window. Paw paws truck, always good memories ina Chevy!
2DC8EF3E-BB67-4B27-A359-E13FC9199376.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom