• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Draft 2015

I'm a long time Jets fan. When he fell to #6, I was afraid the Jets would blow it. Thankfully, they didn't.

Leonard Williams, Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, Damon Harrison. That's a scary d-line. With Revis and Cromarte at CB.

The Jets linebackers can bring lawn chairs to the game. Won't be much for them to do.

Unfortunately your QB will also bring a lawn chair to the game.

I'm not ready to toss Geno under the boss. I was at the GA Dome when he torched the Falcons in 2013. He played a great game. Clearly has the physical talent to be a starting NFL QB. I'm hoping a new GM and coaching staff will point his head in the right direction and help him succeed.

I'm not ready to toss Geno under the boss. I was at the GA Dome when he torched the Falcons in 2013. He played a great game. Clearly has the physical talent to be a starting NFL QB. I'm hoping a new GM and coaching staff will point his head in the right direction and help him succeed.

Every team the Falcons have played the last 2 years have torched the Falcons D, but I'm not sure throwing for 199 yards is considered torching. New coach with the same philosophy as your last coach is not a shaky QBs friend. Full disclosure I am a Falcons fan and know we suck.

www.threadbombing.com_data_media_20_ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

The Falcons' draft problems, historically, are not in the first round. We need sneaky pickups in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds.

Besides Peria Jerry and Jamaal Anderson I would agree with you. I heard on the radio we average about 1 first year starter per draft under Dimitroff, unacceptable.

Every team the Falcons have played the last 2 years have torched the Falcons D, but I'm not sure throwing for 199 yards is considered torching. New coach with the same philosophy as your last coach is not a shaky QBs friend. Full disclosure I am a Falcons fan and know we suck.

16/20, 3TDs. 147 QB rating.

Torching, in this case, means making all the right plays, including sustained, game winning drive in the 4th qtr, to win the game. Jets were an underdog going into that game, playing on the road with a rookie QB who had a handful of starts under his belt. Geno played a very good game that night. He's played a few like that. I'm saying he has the physical tools. He may not have the mental makeup, but as a fan, I want to see him led by someone other than the coaching staff he's had so far. If he stinks this year, the writing is on the wall in permanent ink.

Bowles v. Rex as both defensive minded coaches is not the evaluation I would put on the situation. Rex has a lot of problems as a coach, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. He's had two young, promising quarterbacks to work with, and both regressed under his leadership. Great defensive X's and O's coach, but lack of accountability is a big issue with Rex. I am fully expecting to see the same thing in Buffalo. He hit his ceiling as a defensive coordinator.

Bowles hasn't had his chance yet. Doesn't seem very rational to suggest that a QB can't improve under his leadership.

By the way, I am also a Falcons fan.

SCOUTS INC.'S TOP 32 FOR 2015

Player
Pos. School Grade

1. Jameis Winston* QB Florida St 97
2. Leonard Williams* DE USC 96
3. Amari Cooper* WR Alabama 94
4. Dante Fowler Jr.* DE Florida 93
5. Marcus Mariota* QB Oregon 93
6. Brandon Scherff OT Iowa 93
7. Kevin White WR W Virginia 93
8. Todd Gurley* RB Georgia 92