• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Draft 2015

16/20, 3TDs. 147 QB rating.

Torching, in this case, means making all the right plays, including sustained, game winning drive in the 4th qtr, to win the game. Jets were an underdog going into that game, playing on the road with a rookie QB who had a handful of starts under his belt. Geno played a very good game that night. He's played a few like that. I'm saying he has the physical tools. He may not have the mental makeup, but as a fan, I want to see him led by someone other than the coaching staff he's had so far. If he stinks this year, the writing is on the wall in permanent ink.

Bowles v. Rex as both defensive minded coaches is not the evaluation I would put on the situation. Rex has a lot of problems as a coach, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. He's had two young, promising quarterbacks to work with, and both regressed under his leadership. Great defensive X's and O's coach, but lack of accountability is a big issue with Rex. I am fully expecting to see the same thing in Buffalo. He hit his ceiling as a defensive coordinator.

Bowles hasn't had his chance yet. Doesn't seem very rational to suggest that a QB can't improve under his leadership.

By the way, I am also a Falcons fan.

Todd Bowles will not have any interaction with Geno as far as coaching technique and schemes I was just messing with you. That will be up to Chan Gailey who I think is a big upgrade over Marty Morninwheg.

Back
Top Bottom