• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not looking good for a few SEC teams

Cheating....it's how Bama rolls.

Pa-role tide!

What some player does with the representatives of the NFL is outside of Nick Saban's and Alabama's control. If anyone should be put on trial it is the player and the NFL.

2.bp.blogspot.com__1SbS3OquS_w_Tlp_CcjiRYI_AAAAAAAAAUU_bq2t1fHYgrk_s1600_haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Should aTm be screwed over because Johny Mansell accepted money for autographs? Team had no control over that anymore than Alabama with the player and NFL reps.

What some player does with the representatives of the NFL is outside of Nick Saban's and Alabama's control. If anyone should be put on trial it is the player and the NFL.

Uh no. He should have control over his team and know what is going on with his players and what they are doing.

Uh no. He should have control over his team and know what is going on with his players and what they are doing.

Give me a ****ing break. You can't control anything that is outside of your control. It would be different if Saban was paying players to come to Alabama. Which is not the case. Alabama doesn't need to pay anyone to come and play people are begging and standing in line. But, appparently the NFL does.

Give me a ****ing break. You can't control anything that is outside of your control. It would be different if Saban was paying players to come to Alabama. Which is not the case. Alabama doesn't need to pay anyone to come and play people are begging and standing in line. But, appparently the NFL does.

Coaches should have that control.

But I guess it's one of those reality versus virtual reality situations

By that logic... If you get a DUI, then your boss should get in trouble too, or maybe your parents... At what point does the blame go to the individuals and not the masses??

- - - Updated - - -

By that logic... If you get a DUI, then your boss should get in trouble too, or maybe your parents... At what point does the blame go to the individuals and not the masses??

Back
Top Bottom